Saturday, June 24, 2006

I Wuv My Doggie














I love my dog...haha these are some pics I took about 3 days ago :-) I've been able to play with her much more lately since #1 I can walk in gym shoes and #2 my feet are loosening up and becoming stronger each day. I even took her to the forest preserve with my mom 2 days ago and walked around the whole thing (about a mile) and they didn't start hurting till about 2/3 into it. That's the same day I went to Oakbrook with my friend, Kelly. That's definitely the reason they hurt me so bad yesterday, and, as I predicted, my feet are much better today. I just needed a good day and night of rest.

I'm just taking it easy all day, maybe laying out by my pool later, cleaning my room, maybe going to the movies tonight with my mom and sister. Because of my surgery, I can't work this summer. I can't stand for very long so there goes most jobs, and I can't have a sedentary job because a 1 1/2-month stint at a REAL job is virtually impossible to find. PLUS we're going to Niagara Falls in August before I leave for school so I would only be able to work a month. So I'm unemployeed this summer, and, as I'm sure you've guessed, I'm not complaining ;-) I have my WHOLE life to work until I find my doctor husband and I become a trophy wife. Hahahaha JUST KIDDING (maybe...)!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey im in that picture with jasmine!!! =]

June 26, 2006 9:12 PM  
Blogger Rosemarie said...

doctors always leave their 1st wives. just an fyi.

June 28, 2006 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters