Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

Hey everyone...today I went out for breakfast with my dad's side of the family and then to Navy Pier with my mom's side for dinner and to see Cirque Shanghai. It was so awesome. The only bad thing was that the weather kind of sucked...humid and sorta rainy. Overall, awesome :-)

Today was the third day I wore shoes out. First was Friday night...I went out with this guy Anthony and I was able to walk around normally in my Diesels. We even used my handicapped sign at the restaurant lol. Saturday I wore Crocs when I wasn't in my pool (my grandparents, uncle, and cousin came over to swim and for a BBQ). Today I wore the Diesels again because they're big inside and they don't hurt my feet. They're just a LITTLE sore, but for the amount of walking I've done, and considering that I had my bones cut into 2 1/2 weeks ago, I'd say I'd doing really really well.

Well that's about it. I don't go to the doc again till next Monday. Thursday I have a haircut and I'm going to the orthodontist to hopefully get my lower retainer removed (it's been 4 years since I got my braces off) and...that's. about. it.

Until something exciting happens...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey we weren't invited sat to swin and have a bbq?

June 19, 2006 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its me nani,so happy to hear you had agood weekend, after all you have been thru,it was nice to see me and grampa mention,also navy pier,we had agreat time also being with family is always good,glad you had a good day, it sounds like anthony is nice,well after all someone with that name has to be. bye bye

June 19, 2006 11:37 AM  
Blogger Trendi said...

dear anonymous: if u posted your name i could probably give u an explanation.

June 19, 2006 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters