Friday, June 23, 2006

Aches and Pains

So last night I went to Oakbrook Mall with my friend, Kelly. I wore my Diesels which usually don't hurt my feet. I must've walked really fast through the mall (too fast), because I woke up this morning and my feet were killing me. Not a sharp pain, just achey and kind of stiff. Usually first thing in the morning they hurt like that but the pain goes away and they loosen up as the day goes on. But today the pain never really subsided. Add into the picture the fact that I went downtown Geneva with my mom, sister, Auntie Ro, and cousin Tony and walked around for an hour or so...and I haven't been able to really walk since I got home. The big and second toes on both feet are black and blue too. They're elevated now and I might put some ice on them later on. I think I may have been pushing myself too much too quickly. I guess I'm just anxious to get back to being normal.

Oh well...they should be better by tomorrow :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters