Friday, June 16, 2006

The Moment You've Been Waiting For

PICTURES!!!!

Ok keep in mind that they're still swolen, they have a lot of healing to do, they will get smaller, narrower, and all that jazz. I'm 100% ecstatic about the results of the surgery and I'm sooo happy that I got it done.
Here's the before picture:

And the after pictures:


Well that's it! I'll continue posting pics as I keep healing. Today I went into my pool!! Just for about 15 minutes, but it was so nice getting them wet, plus they're a lot less stress on my feet and toes if I start practicing walking in the water since it's tough walking on solid ground.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sweetie, your feet look great,keep up the the good work, and listen to dr.it wont be long until your completly well, were you suppose to go into water?if so go in more often,remember it will be easy to walk in water.remember pres.roosevelt could not walk, only in the poolin the water.ttyl

June 16, 2006 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations not only on the success of the surgery but your courage in posting the pictures and your comments. What was your reason for having the surgery? Was it the appearance of your feet, the pain from your bunions in or out of shoes, not being able to wear certain shoes or some other reason? Has anyone ever commented on the shape of your feet and what did they say?

June 17, 2006 4:55 PM  
Blogger Trendi said...

To 'anonymous:'

Here is the link to the posts pre-surgery: http://footnewsoftootsies.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_
footnewsoftootsies_archive.html

In those I explain why I had the surgery, which was not only because I would have horrible blisters and sometimes bleeding from the bunions, but also the embarrassment of just not having "normal" feet that made me want to have the surgery. Also, I had some mild pain and, while no arthritis had formed yet, the podiatrist said that eventually it was inevitable that I would develop that. Thanks for reading!

June 17, 2006 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters