Sunday, June 25, 2006

Food Network, 3rd Post Op, and Disappointing Meteorologists

Today was my cousin Rosemarie's birthday party. It was fun, she did a Giada (from Food Network)-inspired menu. It was good except she ran out of bread (ROSEMARIE WHAT WERE YOU THINKING????!!! haha). My family on my mom's side is 100% Italian, and together (about 15 of us), we can devour LOAVES of bread in one sitting. Haha but overall the food was really good and it was a fun party.

Tomorrow is my third post-op appointment with the doc. All I'm expecting is a quck exam to make sure everything's healing normally (which it is), more X-Rays, and the go-ahead to wear flip flops. Nothing exciting I'm sure. I'll letcha know how it went tomorrow. Before that, my mom and I are going to breakfast.

Well...a storm's a brewin' outside! Supposedly Chicago is going to have thunderstorms for the next 10 dyas according to the ever-reliable weather channel. I should be going for meteorology instead of speech pathology. All I'd have to do is sit twiddling my thumbs and do nothing since the weather channel's predictions suck and reflect the work of their staff...haha ok sorry...rambling...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am glad you are getting better every day, keep up the good work.

June 27, 2006 2:48 PM  
Blogger Rosemarie said...

Let's focus on the positive -- the good food that Matt and I worked ALL weekend to make - not the bread. ;)

June 28, 2006 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters