Sunday, July 02, 2006

Boring...

Yeah I haven't posted lately because nothing exciting has happened. I went to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin on Friday. That was fun. Yesterday we went car shopping for my sister and I. Then we went for dinner at this Chinese place called Yu's Mandarin. It was really good. Today I was supposed to go to North Avenue beach downtown Chicago with my friends but since it's raining that obviously got scrubbed. Tonight I'm going to see Superman Returns with this guy Anthony and his sister. That looks good.

My feet have been fine. The scars are getting smoother and I've been moisturizing daily. They hurt me a lot last night at dinner but when I got home I took my anti-inflammatory and wrapped them and they felt better after about 20 minutes.

Sorry this isn't very exciting...today's crappy weather must be affecting my mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters