Saturday, June 03, 2006

Dreamland...

For the past 5 hours, since my last post, I've been laying in my bed, in and out of sleep, and it was wonderful. I was able to take just one Vicodin in 5 hours (usually I need it every 4) and even now I haven't taken one yet.

Nani and grandpa came over again for a while to visit but I was pretty out of it the whole time. Now my Uncle Anthony is over. He helped me walk to the couch. Compared to last night, when I took 'my first steps,' walking is much easier. It's just the initial 'get up and get going' part that's hard. After that, once I'm in the groove, I walk relatively well for having metal pins in my big toes.
My Auntie Laura is coming over soon to bring me the season finale of 24 (I missed it because I was on vacation). Tonight my mom is making pork and sweet potatoes (mmmm) and my sister is going out. So I'm stuck inside with my wonderful parents :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

July 17, 2006 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

July 19, 2006 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters