Saturday, June 03, 2006

5 Letters...Most People Do It At Night...Involves Closing Your Eyes..Happens When You're Tired...

S-L-E-E-P

That is something that did NOT happen to me last night. Last night was the worst night for me. My feet killed all night, Vicodin didn't do a darn thing. I must've only slept MAYBE 3 hours total. Woke up this morning, I felt hot and dirty since I hadn't been able to shower since Wednesday morning, nauseas, and my feet were still hurting. I walked to the bathroom, felt like I was going to pass out, and then my mom helped me take a shower/sponge bath...I feel so much better and refreshed, but still....ARGHHHH.

Now I'm just laying in my room, I don't want to go downstairs yet. I can hear my family in the backyard taking our pool cover off and getting the backyard ready for summer. It's beautiful out again...75 and sunny. And I'm in here :-(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

July 01, 2006 5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

July 19, 2006 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters