Friday, June 02, 2006

Not Bad for the 2nd Night!!

Ahh...I slept 9 hours, and was only awake for about 1 or 2 of them. That may sound horrible, but considering LAST night when I was up for about 5 hours total and only slept for like 4 or 5, last night was great. I took 1 1/2 Vicodins at 11, then 1 1/2 more at 5am. Then at 9am I took 1. I do better when I take more at night, it knocks me out longer and keeps the pain back more too. My feet hurt a little right now, but the Vicodin should kick in within the next half hour.

Today is the 3rd day since my surgery (technically 48 hours...but the third actual day..haha ok). Today is also the first day that it's nice out which makes things kind of tough.

Here's a live view of Chicago's Lake Shore Drive

My dog is laying next to my bed staring at me with her big pitiful eyes and I wish I could take her for a walk. I never want to take my dog for a walk, but once I'm out there with her, I love it. Since I've been home from school, she's been coming to me more than my mom! Here are some pics of her:


















She's a Shetland Sheepdog/Sheltie and she's hysterical lol...she's one of the weirdest dogs I've ever met, but I love her like my own sister :-) She was diagnosed with epilepsy about a month ago; that doesn't affect her life span or anything and she's just had like 2 seizures, but when my mom told me, I was crying for like an hour. Anyways, I know she knows that her big sister is incapable of playing right now because she comes into the family room and looks at my feet and instead of crying to be walked or played with, she just lays down next to me. SO SMART!!! haha

Until I feel like posting again...

Me

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That story about Jasmine is sooo cute. It is remarkable how in tune to our feeling our pets are. Auntie Ro

June 02, 2006 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

July 01, 2006 5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

July 17, 2006 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

July 19, 2006 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters