Friday, June 02, 2006

Night 3...Hopefully Better Than Day 3...

So today basically sucked. Vicodin pretty much did nothing for me all day. Just a constant pain all day has made me exhausted. Nani and Grandpa came over for about 3 hours and 'babysat' me haha while my parents went to the mall. I wasn't hungry all day but my parents brought me home Burger King because I needed to eat something. Also, my parents think that me not walking is actually doing myself a disservice because my ankles are getting really stiff. They forced me to walk to the bathroom (with their help) and I was on the verge of tears the whole time. It wasn't that I had excrutiating pain...but it did hurt, plus I'm scared that I'm going to hurt myself. I'm going to take 1 1/2 or maybe even 2 Vicodins in about an hour and hopefully I'll sleep most of the night.

I just keep telling myself that when all this is over, I'll have beautiful feet :-)

Until the morning...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

July 17, 2006 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters