Friday, June 02, 2006

Ouchy :-(

Oh. My. God.

I don't know what the heck's going on with my body but Vicodin isn't doing a damn thing for me today. All it's doing it taking the edge off, but I've had constant pain (about at a level...3 or 4) all day. I took a half-nap for like an hour but it was so in and out I don't even know if I was completely asleep. I have ice packs on my ankles and my feet are elevated to help with the swelling, but nothing's working today. I'm trying to watch TV -- boring. I've played more games of Sudoku in the last 3 days than anyone should ever have to. I'm sick of my computer, I don't feel like reading. Life pretty much stinks right now!!! I hope once I take my next Vicodin in 1 1/2 hours and my anti-inflammatory at 7pm I can relax more. Ugh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

July 01, 2006 5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters