Tuesday, May 30, 2006

4:30am Wake-Up Call


So I've set my alarm for tomorrow morning to go off at 4:30am . The adrenaline should get me up though. I'm pretty much ready for tomorrow. I'm going to take a long shower and enjoy the last time I'll be able to stand without ANY pain for a while. I can't eat anything past midnight, so for dinner I had a spinach salad, a chicken breast, a half an ear of corn, and Asian salad dressing=yummmmmmy. I also went to see The DaVinci Code tonight with my nani, Auntie Ro, mom, and sister, Geena. It was really good and for 2 1/2 hours I was able to forget about my surgery and contemplate the possibility that Jesus was married. (OOOOH THE SCANDAL!!)

I have my clothes ready for tomorrow and my room is stocked with books, DVDs, and a dream-catcher craft kit (my mom's gift to me) haha. I'm going to watch an episode or two of NBC's The Office (my new favorite show) and hopefully fall asleep soon. I probably shouldn't have taken that 2-hour nap earlier...

Until tomorrow....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

July 17, 2006 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

July 19, 2006 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters