Thursday, July 06, 2006

My First Foot Compliment

So tonight I went to the mall to see if I could find anything good, and I'm walking around like normal. This guy who's about...50-ish in business attire is walking in the opposite direction (towards me). Of course I didn't give him any thought, but as I got closer, I saw him looking at my feet, which were in cute flip flops (hehe). So of course, after 20 years of ugly feet I was thinking "oh great I just had surgery 5 weeks ago (p.s. Happy 5 week birthday to my new feet!!) and they're STILL ugly!" Then he looks at me and goes "oh pretty feet!" At first I didn't think he was talking to me, but I turned around and he was smiling at me. So the next thing I thought was that he must be joking...but in the end, I came to the conclusion that I received my first genuine foot compliment. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters