Monday, July 10, 2006

Yeah I've been slacking

Sorry I haven't written...nothing exciting when it comes to my feet has been happening haha. Friday I went to North Ave. Beach downtown Chicago with one of my friends all day. It was lots of fun. At night I met up with another friend for dinner. Saturday I saw Pirates of the Carribbean: Dead Man's Chest...not what I expected. It was nowhere near as good as the first. Oh well. Yesterday I took the train downtown and spent the evening in Chicago...dinner, State Street, Michigan Avenue, Navy Pier, boat ride, Ferris Wheel...good times. My feet haven't been bothering me at all lately. I walked at least 25 blocks yesterday in Chicago with flip flops and I didn't even have to sit down! They're healing beautifully and it's the best feeling being able to wear flip flops out in public and not having to cover my feet or try to hide them. Now I'm showing them off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters